Publications (please drop me a mail (email@example.com) for publication softcopy)
BOOKS / THESIS:
1) C. S. Pedamallu. New Interval Partitioning Algorithms For Global Optimization Problems, Ph.d thesis, Nanyang Technological University Singapore, 2007.
2) C. S. Pedamallu . Externally aided construction of school rooms for primary classes – Preparation of a project promotion and publicity report for the state of Gujarat, M.Tech thesis, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India, 2001.
3) C. S. Pedamallu . Design and Fabrication of Turned components by using MASTERCAM, B.Tech thesis, Nagarjuna University, India, 1999.
1) C. S. Pedamallu and L. Ozdamar. A Collaborative Solution Methodology for Inverse Position Problem. In: Global Optimization: Scientific and Engineering Case Studies, ed: J. Pinter, Springer, The Netherlands, 2006. ISBN-10:0-387-30408-8 (Book chapter)
2) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar and T. CSendes. Interval Partitioning Approach for Continuous Global Optimization. In: Models and Algorithms for Global Optimization, eds: Torn, A., Zilinskas, J., Springer, 2007. ISBN-10:0-387-36720-9 (Book chapter)
3) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar and T. Csendes. Symbolic Interval Inference Approach for Subdivision Direction Selection in Interval Partitioning Algorithms, J. of Global Optimization, 37: 177-194, 2007. (SCI index: 1.062)
4) C. S. Pedamallu and L. Ozdamar. Comparison of Simulated Annealing, Interval Partitioning and Hybrid Algorithms in Constrained Global Optimization. In: Advances in Metaheuristics for Hard Optimization, eds: Patrick, S., Zbigniew, M., Springer, 2008. ISBN:978-3-540-72959-4 (Book chapter)
5) C. S. Pedamallu and L. Ozdamar. Investigating a Hybrid Simulated Annealing and Local Search Agorithm for Constrained Optimization, European Journal of Operations Research, Special Issue on Adaptation of Discrete Metaheuristics for Continuous Optimization. 185:1230-1245, 2008. (SCI index: 1.627)
6) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar and M. Ceberio. Efficient Interval Partitioning-local Search Collaboration for Constraint Satisfaction, Computers and OR, Special Issue on Algorithms for feasibility and Infeasibility. 35:1412-1435, 2008. (SCI index:1.366)
7) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar, T.Csendes and T. Vinko. Efficient Interval Partitioning Approach for Constrained Global Optimization, Journal of Global Optimization, 42:369-384, 2008. (SCI index: 1.062)
8) S. B. Pedamallu, K.S. Reddy, R. Pedamallu and C. S. Pedamallu. Reliability of Cycloplegic Autorefractor Measurements to Determine Spherical and Astigmatic Refractive Errors in Young Children, The Internet Journal of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 6: 1 2008.
9) R. Pedamallu, S. B. Pedamallu, K. V. Rama Rao and C. S. Pedamallu. Incidence of Occult Carcinoma in Multinodular Goiter Using Histopathological Findings, The Internet journal of Surgery, 1528-8242, 17:1, 2008.
10) J. Yang, R. Madupu, A. S. Durkin, N. A Ekborg, C. S. Pedamallu, J. B. Hostetler, D. Radune, B. S. Toms, B. Henrisatt, P. M. Coutinho, S. Schwarz, L. Fields, A. E. Trindade-Silva, C. A.G. Soares, S. Elshahawi, A. Hanora, E W. Schmidt, M G. Haygood, J. Posfai, J. Benner, C. Swaim, J. Nove, B P. Anton, K. Chaudhary, J. Foster, A. Holman, S. Kumar, P. A. Lessard, Y. Luyten, B. Slatko, N. Wood, B. Wu, M. Teplitski, J. Mougous, N. Ward, J. A. Eisen, J. H. Badger, D. L. Distel. The Complete Genome of Teredinibacter turnerae T7901: an Intracellular Endosymbiont of Marine Wood-boring Bivalues (Shipworms). PLOS One, e6085, 4:7, 2009.
11) C. S. Pedamallu and L. Ozdamar. A Symbolic Interval Inference Approach for Constraint Satisfaction: Implementation of Kinematics Applications, International Journal of Operations Research, 2009. (Accepted)
12) L. Ozdamar and C. S. Pedamallu. New Simulated Annealing Algorithms for Constrained Optimization, Asia-Pacific Journal for Operational Research, 2009. (Accepted) SCI index: 0.304)
13) C. S. Pedamallu, A. Kumar, and T. Csendes, J. Posfai. An Interval Partitioning Algorithm for Constraint Satisfaction Problems, International Journal of Modelling Identification and Control special issue on "Nonlinear Optimization with Engineering and Scientific Applications, 2009. (Accepted)
14) E. Kropat, G-W. Weber and C. S. Pedamallu. Regulatory Networks under Ellipsoidal Uncertainty – Optimization Theory and Dynamical Systems. 2009 (Under review).
15) C. S. Pedamallu and L.Ozdamar. Solving Kinematics Problems by Efficient Interval Partitioning. 2009 (Under review).
16) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar, E. Kropat and G-W. Weber. A System Dynamics for Intentional Transmission of HIV/AIDS Using Cross Impact Analysis. 2009 (Under review).
17) C. S. Pedamallu and J. Posfai. Open source tool for prediction of genome wide protein-protein interaction network based on orthologous interacome network. 2009 (Under submission; book chapter proposal accepted in Knowledge Discovery Practices and Emerging Applications of Data Mining: Trends and New Domain, IGI Publisher, USA)
18) Joyce C. Yang, C. S. Pedamallu, J. Posfai and D. L. Distel. A Comparative Genomics Approach to Examine the Natural Biodiversity among Teredinibacte turnerae Strains, Endosymbints of Marine Wood-Boring Clams. 2009 (Under preparation).
19) C. S. Pedamallu and J. Posfai. New Computational Approach for Characterization of Restriction Enzyme Sequences from Confirmed and Putative Dataset. 2009 (Under preparation).
20) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Li, K. Chaudhary, J. Posfai, and C. Carlow. Prediction of Novel Drug Targets for Filariasis from Endosymbiontic Relationship between Wolbachia and Brugia Malayi. 2009 (Under preparation).
21) C. S. Pedamallu, and J. Posfai. New Clustering Approach for Characterization of Restriction Enzyme Sequences from Confirmed and Putative Dataset, EURO 2009, Bonn, Germany, July 5-8, 2009.
22) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar, and G-W. Weber. A System Dynamics for Reckless Transmission of HIV/AIDS in Developing Countries, Workshop on Operational Research for Developing Countries, Remagen, Germany, July 4, 2009.
23) G-W. Weber, S.Z. P. Gok, E. Kropat, Z-K. Görgülü, D. DeTombe and C. S. Pedamallu. Environmental and Life Sciences: Gene-Environment Networks, 3rd Open Summer School-Seminar “Achievements and Applications of Contemporary Informatics, Mathematics and Physics” (AACIMP-2008), Kiev, Ukraine, August 11-24, 2008 (Best lecture award).
24) J. C. Yang, C. S. Pedamallu, J. Posfai, H. Khouri, S. Durkin, J. H. Badger and D. L. Distel. Characterization of Shipworm Polysymbosis Using Genomic Approaches. ASM Meeting, Boston, June 1-5, 2008 (Poster).
25) C. S. Pedamallu, G-W. Weber and S.Z. P. Gok. Solution Approaches for Solving Gene-Environment Network Models – a Survey, International Conference on Engineering Optimization, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 1-5, 2008.
26) C. S. Pedamallu, L. Ozdamar and J. Posfai. A New Interval Partitioning Approach for Constrained Optimization, SIAM conference on optimization, Boston, May 1-3, 2008 (Accepted).
27) C. S. Pedamallu, T. Vinko and T.Csendes. Interval Partitioning Approach for Global Optimization. 12th GAMM - IMACS International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic and Validated Numerics, Scan 2006, Book of Abstracts, pp. 93-94, Duisburg, Germany, September 26-29, 2006.
28) L. Ozdamar and C. S. Pedamallu. A System Dynamics for Intentional Transmission of HIV/AIDS Using Cross Impact Analysis. Aids, Complex Social Issues and Simulation, XVI ISA World Congress of Sociology Durban, South Africa, July 23-26, 2006 (http://www.geocities.com/doriendetombe/ detomberc33aidscompelxityvol 152006.html) (Accepted).
29) L. Ozdamar and C. S. Pedamallu. Efficient Interval Partitioning: Local Search Collaboration for Constraint Satisfaction with Kinematics Applications. 17th EURO Mini Conference Continuous Optimization in Industry, Book of Abstracts, Pécs, Hungary, June 29-July 1st, 2005.
1) Talk on “New Solution Methodologies for Global Optimization” at Institute of Applied Informatics, University of Szeged, Hungary, June 2005.
2) Invited talk on “An Interval Partitioning Algorithm for Constraint Satisfaction Problems” at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India, Feb 2007.
3) Talk on “Practical Lessons from Protein Structure Prediction”, Journal Club, New England Biolabs, Inc., Ipswich, USA, July 2007.
4) Talk on “Clustering Approach for Gene Function Prediction” at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India, June 2008.
1) C. S. Pedamallu, G-W. Weber and H. Smith. Report on “Workshop on OR for Developing Countries – Young Researchers and PhD Symposium”, EURO, 2009.
2) C. S. Pedamallu. Poster on “Workshop on OR for Developing Countries, Euro WG ORD, Young Researchers and PhD Symposium (Caption: “Make the World a Better Place to Live in!”), Remagen (near Bonn), Germany, July 4, 2009.
3) C. S. Pedamallu. Poster on “Workshop on OR for Developing Countries, Euro WG ORD, Young Researchers and PhD Symposium (Caption: “We Are Here to Make the World Live Better”), Prague, Czech Republic, July 7, 2007.
4) F. Crespo, L. White, G-W. Weber and C. S. Pedamallu. A proposal: EURO Working Group for Development, Prague, Czech Republic, July 7, 2007.